GLS is our logistics partner for both Italy and abroad.
Shipments are made on the Italian territory and in the countries of the European Union that belong to the following areas.
- Zone 1: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg, Holland, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary;
- zone 2: France, United Kingdom, Spain; Zone 3: Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Sweden
Shipping costs vary by country target and volumetric weight. Shipping costs are calculated directly by the system before payment.
The times for national deliveries are 2-3 days and about ten days for international shipments.
Deliveries are made on weekdays, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 18.00. It is not possible to choose the time or day of delivery, it is therefore advisable to indicate a delivery address where someone is always present and the mobile number.
Once the shipment has been activated, an informative email will be sent with the shipping data and the tracking number to follow the order status on the courier's website.
In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient, the courier will contact the customer at the telephone reference in the online order. If the delivery is not successful, the goods will be in storage for a maximum of 5 days, at the end of which they will be returned to the sender, with delivery costs to be paid by the buyer.
Caution: We recommend that you visually check the package upon delivery by the courier. If it is not in perfect condition, we ask you to:
- accept it "with reserve"
- check the status of the content
- take photos in case of visible damage
- send notification and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will contact you to check the real status of the delivery and start, if necessary, the return and refund procedure.